- Rumen Optimizer is a 16 % protein product that contains very high natural as well as bypass proteins.
- This product is mainly used as creep feeding for large and small stock.
- The product prevents weaning shock and can also be used to maintain the growth potential of young animals.
- The high energy and bypass protein fraction ensure the best development of rumen papilla, which contribute to more efficient growth and animals that are market ready sooner.
- Rumen Optimizer also relieves the pressure on ewe / cows resulting in better re-conception.
- The bypass protein increase milk production as well as the quality of the colostrum(biesmelk).
- Rumen Optimizer can also be used as a veld finishing product.
- Rumen Optimizer contains a vitamin and mineral pack that meets the needs of young growing animals.
- This urea-free product is also suitable for game.
- The product is supplied at 1 % of body mass to animals on natural grazing or on ad lib hay.
- Rumen Optimizer is extremely suitable for the preparation and finishing of show and auction animals.
|ME (ruminant) estimate||g/kg||10.50||-|
This feed contains NPN from Ammonium Chloride and/or Ammonium Sulphate and must be fed strictly according to instructions. This product contains no urea. See overleaf.
- Vinegar is an effective remedy against NPN poisoning.
- Mix with equal amount of water.
- Dose: Half a bottle per calf or large sheep or 2 to 4 bottles per head of cattle (1 bottle = 750 ml).
- Protect this farm feed against rain. NPN is soluble and animals drinking such a solution could be poisonous.
- Do not feed this farm feed indiscriminately with other NPN containing farm feeds. Consult an animal scientist.
- Keep the lick troughs filled and prevent gluttonous eating by hungry animals. A constant daily intake can prevent poisoning.
- Before feeding a NPN containing lick, feed an ordinary salt/phosphate lick for at least 7 days.
Feed Rumen Optimizer daily at a rate of approximately 1% of body mass.