Equimaster Endurance Horse Feed - Muesli or Pellets is suitable for endurance racing, "Hot" horses and ponies and horses in poor condition.
Features and benefits:
- Low protein feed - reduces metabolic heat load and improves water retention.
- Contains oats, bran and cracked maize.
- "Soft pellets" prevents horses sifting out important ingredients and decreases feed wastage.
- Fortified with appropriate levels of the complete range of vitamins and trace minerals for hard working horses.
- Added anti-oxidants - Chromium and vitamin C to reduce oxidative stress in hard working muscles.
- Additional organic trace minerals (Selenium, magganese, zinc, copper and iron) are included for improved absorption.
- Contains a live yeast culture for enhanced fiber digestion and mineral availability.
|Energy: Total content (minimum)||High-(10.2 MJ/kg)|
|Energy: Starch level||Low (calming/tranquil feed)|
|Energy: Minimum fat content||7%|
|Protein: Minimum content||Low-(11%)|
Type of exercise expected: Aerobic exercise (long distance).
See bag ticket.
Recommended Daily Intake
|Horse weight||Light work||Moderate work||Heavy work|
- The recommendations are intended as a guidleine only.
- Good quality water and pasture/hay should always be freely available.
- Introduce the feed gradually with increasing amounts over a 10 day period.
- Do not feed more than 2-3 kg of Pro-Horse feed per meal.
- Water and chopped roughage can be added to pellets and muesli.