We will offer visitors of all ages the convenience of a drive-through COVID-19 testing facility without even having to leave their cars. We remain committed to creating a safe space for our visitors and staff by constantly ensuring that our health measures are in line with globally recognized health and hygiene protocols. Namib Laboratories will be launching the new public facility on 25 February 2020.
Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 19:00
Friday 07:00 - 13:00
The Covid-19 Swab Test costs are N$980.00 (24 hours turnaround)
Payment via ATM Swipe machine / PayToday
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED!
No need for a booking
This is a drive-through service
Download documentation to complete and bring along.
The Testing Process
What is a Drive-Through Testing Site?
- A drive-thru testing site is a place where you stay in your car while a health care provider do a test.
Can I Use a Drive-Through Testing Site If I Don't Have a Car?
- You must have access to a car because you will be tested while seated in your car.
Before The Test
- Complete the Case Investigation form for COVID-19 as well as the SARS-Cov-2 request form.
- Ensure you have the correct documentation and bring along the following documents:
- Copy of ID / Passport
Electronic documents to complete:
- Test Request
- Lab form
Coming To The Property
- Upon entering Wanderers turn sharp left before the guardhouse.
- People working at the site will direct you to the car line. You'll keep your car windows closed until you're told to open them.
- Upon reaching the first checkpoint - kindly hand in documentation & swipe via Credit/debit card or PayToday - No cash will be accepted.
- Please do not exit your vehicle.
After The Test
- Test results will be sent via email as soon as they are available.
- Covid-19 test results can be expected within 24 hours from when the test was conducted.
- The speed test can be requested with results being communicated within 5 hours.
Getting To Wanderers Sports Ground
Tunchel street, Pionierspark, Windhoek, Namibia