DRIVE-THROUGH PCR AND RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING FACILITY!
We will offer visitors of all ages the convenience of a drive-through COVID-19 testing facility without even having to leave their cars. We remain committed to creating a safe space for our visitors and staff by constantly ensuring that our health measures are in line with globally recognized health and hygiene protocols. Both PCR -(suitable for international travel) and Rapid Antigen tests are available at both sites.
Windhoek: Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 19:00
Friday 07:00 - 13:00
OPEN ON SATURDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 07:00 - 10:00
Swakopmund: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 16:00
The Covid-19 Swab Test costs are N$790.00 (24 hours turnaround in Windhoek & 36 hours turnaround in Swakopmund)
Sports teams/groups of 10 and bigger/Affiliated with Namibia Sports Commission: N$700
NEW: Rapid Antigen Test: N$300
Payment via ATM Swipe machine / PayToday
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED!
No need for a booking
This is a drive-through service
Complete documentation online.
The Testing Process
What is a Drive-Through Testing Site?
- A drive-thru testing site is a place where you stay in your car while a health care provider do a test.
Can I Use a Drive-Through Testing Site If I Don't Have a Car?
- You must have access to a car because you will be tested while seated in your vehicle.
Before The Test
- Complete documentation online and submit.
- Ensure you have the correct documentation and bring along the following documents:
- Copy of ID / Passport
- Please complete a request form electronically
Coming To The Property
- People working at the site will direct you to the car line.
- You'll keep your car windows closed until you're told to open them.
- Upon reaching the first checkpoint - kindly complete documentation & swipe via Credit/debit card or PayToday - No cash will be accepted.
- Please do not exit your vehicle.
- Test results will be sent via email as soon as they are available.
- Covid-19 PCR test results can be expected within 24 hours from when the test was conducted in Windhoek and 36 hours in Swakopmund.
- Rapid Antigen test reports are available in 90 minutes.
- PCR speed tests can be requested with results being communicated within 5 hours.
Getting to the venues:
Tunchel street, Pionierspark, Windhoek, Namibia