The high-energy value of Energy Lick contributes to increased production and growth of animals with access to sufficient and good quality dry grazing. This product can also be used for the initial preparation of animals for shows, later transferring them to Beefpro 14, Stud Feed and/or Rangeland Grower, depending on the availability of grazing.
- It can be used cost-effectively farm animals
- This leads to weight gain and higher slaughter percentages of animals.
- Increase milk production,
- Higher wean masses and improved lamb growth.
- It is suited for all Namibian pastures during the dry season, particularly in the Kalahari and sandy areas.
- This lick may be used as flush feed before and during the mating season, leading to a higher lambing percentage.
- Energy lick contains less salt than Production Lick to increase intake by levels of animals.
|Protein ex NPN||%||-||36|
This feed contains NPN and must be fed strictly according to instructions (see bag ticket).
Feed Feedmaster Energy Lick to slaughter stock and producing animals. No further mixing required.
Cattle: 1000 - 1500 g
Small Stock: 250 g - 400 g