Complete Feed for Herbivores
Breker 12 is a complete feed formulated to fatten small stock and large stock.
- Is provided to large stock, sheep, game, ostriches and horses without any additional grain or roughage.
- Contains a high-quality natural protein (no urea) so that it can be fed to productive livestock and game.
- Contains a vitamin/mineral premix to satisfy daily needs.
- Contains ammonium chloride and ammonium sulphate to prevent the forming of stones in the bladder.
- Feed as is after phasing in over 7 days in conjunction with sufficient good quality hay (no extra mixing is required).
- For supplementation on natural pastures feed 1 - 1.5% of live mass.
- For animals on poor pastures Breker 12 can be fed at 2.5 - 3% of live mass.
- During periods of droughts when no veld is available Breker 12 can be fed ad lib after adaptation.
|Protein ex NPN||%||-||14.9|
This feed contains NPN from Ammonium Chloride and/or Ammoniun Sulphate and must be fed strictly according to instructions. This product contains no urea. See overleaf.
Feed as is. No mixing required.
Recommended Daily Intake
Feed without restriction to all herbivores after a 7 to 10 day adaption period. Supply sufficient feeding space. Can be fed in troughs or on hard surfaces.