Breker 12 is a complete feed formulated to fatten small stock and large stock.
- Is provided to large stock, sheep, game, ostriches and horses without any additional grain or roughage.
- Contains a high-quality natural protein (no urea) so that it can be fed to productive livestock and game.
- Contains a vitamin/mineral premix to satisfy daily needs.
- Contains ammonium chloride and ammonium sulphate to prevent the forming of stones in the bladder.
- Feed as is after phasing in over 7 days in conjunction with sufficient good quality hay (no extra mixing is required).
- For supplementation on natural pastures feed 1 - 1.5% of live mass.
- For animals on poor pastures Breker 12 can be fed at 2.5 - 3% of live mass.
- During periods of droughts when no veld is available Breker 12 can be fed ad lib after adaptation.
|Protein ex NPN||%||-||14.9|
This feed contains NPN from Ammonium Chloride and/or Ammoniun Sulphate and must be fed strictly according to instructions. This product contains no urea. See overleaf.
Feed as is. No mixing required.
Feed without restriction to all herbivores after a 7 to 10 day adaption period. Supply sufficient feeding space. Can be fed in troughs or on hard surfaces.