- Feedmaster FUTTERFOS is a P14 with 8% molasses and a new trace-mineral premix.
- The product's Ca:P ratio is 1:1.
- It replaces the standard P12 products as a result of new Namibian research results.
- Due to the fact that too high-levels of Ca suppress the absorption of P and other trace minerals (iron, iodine, zinc and manganese) and that Namibian sandveld areas already have too much Ca in relation to P, the better ratio of 1:1 of Futterfos improves the absorption of P.
- Another point is that the Ca:P ratio of leaf material of bush is much higher than that of grass pastures. Therefore,where animals consume a big amount of bush the 1:1 ratio of Futterfos also improves the absorption of P and other minerals.
- Phosphate sources with the highest bio-availability was used in the development of the product.
This product is a concentrate and must be mixed as per mixing instructions on the label.To obtain a P6 (Mineral-Trace Mineral-Salt Supplement),mix 40 kg Feedmaster Futterfos with 50 kg salt. The mixture contains 45% of the minerals indicated above. Feed to ruminants on green grazing as a mineral supplement.
Recommended Daily Intake
Cattle: 100-200 g
Sheep: 17-50 g