NFF – 4102
Horse Concentrate Feed
Maintenance-Horse Muesli and Pellets-is suitable for harness and trail riding (vaulting, showing, equitation, and Gymkhana horses)
Features and benefits:
- Versatile feed that can be used for all horses.
- It is a perfect feed for farm horses after a day's work, as well as for stabled horses doing moderate work.
- Adequate protein and starch levels assure a balanced meal every day.
- Contains a live yeast culture for enhanced fiber digestion and mineral availability.
|Energy: Total content (minimum)||Moderate (9.5 MJ/kg)|
|Energy: Starch level||Medium|
|Energy: Minimum fat content||3%|
|Protein: Minimum content||Moderate-(12%)|
Type of exercise expected:-Low to medium.
See bag ticket.
Recommended Daily Intake
|Horse weight||Light work||Moderate work||Heavy work|
- The recommendations are intended as a guideline only.
- Good quality water and-suffient amounts of roughage should always be freely available.
- Introduce the feed gradually with increasing amounts over a 10 day period.
- Do not feed more than 2-3 kg of-Equimaster feed per meal.
- Water and chopped roughage can be added to pellets and muesli.