- Specifically formulated to comply with the high nutrient needs of young lambs.
- Pellets are ideal for conditions where lambs are weaned early or where they are kraaled by day, as done in goat farming.
- Reduces weaning shock and keeps the lambs in a positive growth curve.
- During lambing the pellets improve colostrum and milk production of the ewe.
- The rams’ fertility and libido are improved for the mating season.
- Contains ammonium chloride and ammonium sulphate to prevent the forming of stones in the bladder.
|Protein ex NPN||%||-||40|
This feed contains NPN from Ammonium Chloride and/or Ammonium Sulphate and must be fed strictly according to instructions. This product contains no Urea (see bag ticket).
Feed as is at 1 - 2% of live weight. No mixing required. Supply sufficient feeding space. Can be fed in troughs or on hard surfaces.
Feed without restriction to all herbivores after a 7 to 10 day adaption period.